1. to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate: to appoint a new treasurer; to appoint a judge to the bench.
2. to determine by authority or agreement; fix; set: to appoint a time for the meeting.
3. Law. to designate (a person) to take the benefit of an estate created by a deed or will.
4. to provide with what is necessary; equip; furnish: They appointed the house with all the latest devices.
5. Archaic. to order or establish by decre
"technocratses can be appointing."
"judges can be appointing."
"individuals can be appointing."
"directors can be appointing."
"vons can be appointing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.