1. to make use of as relevant, suitable, or pertinent: to apply a theory to a problem.
2. to put to use, especially for a particular purpose: to apply pressure to open a door.
3. to bring into action; use; employ: He applied the brakes and skidded to a stop.
4. to use a label or other designation: Don't apply any such term to me.
5. to use for or assign to a specific purpose: He applied a portion of his salary each week to savings. |-
"systems can be apply to shows."
"proposals can be apply to traffickers."
"people can be apply for jobs."
"volumes can be apply to beans."
"theories can be apply to glasses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.