1. an instrument, apparatus, or device for a particular purpose or use.
2. a piece of equipment, usually operated electrically, especially for use in the home or for performance of domestic chores, as a refrigerator, washing machine, or toaster.
3. the act of applying; application.
4. Archaic. a measure; stratagem.
5. Obsolete. compliance. verb (used with object), applianced, appliancing.
6. to equip with appliances: a fully applianced kitchen.
"makers can be appliance."
"industries can be appliance."
"services can be appliance."
"repairs can be appliance."
"stores can be appliance."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.