1. to make use of as relevant, suitable, or pertinent: to apply a theory to a problem.
2. to put to use, especially for a particular purpose: to apply pressure to open a door.
3. to bring into action; use; employ: He applied the brakes and skidded to a stop.
4. to use a label or other designation: Don't apply any such term to me.
5. to use for or assign to a specific purpose: He applied a portion of his salary each week to savings. |-
"programs can be appliable to contracts."
"programs can be appliable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.