1. the usually round, red or yellow, edible fruit of a small tree, Malus sylvestris, of the rose family.
2. the tree, cultivated in most temperate regions.
3. the fruit of any of certain other species of tree of the same genus.
4. any of these trees.
5. any of various other similar fruits, or fruitlike products or plants, as the custard apple, love apple, May apple, or oak apple.
6. anything resembling an apple in size and shape, as a ball, especially a baseball.
7. Bowling. an inef
"greens can be apple."
"serves can be apple."
"pies can be apple."
"juices can be apple."
"flavours can be apple."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.