1. of or relating to apoplexy or stroke.
2. having or inclined to apoplexy.
3. intense enough to threaten or cause apoplexy: an apoplectic rage.
4. extremely angry; furious: He became apoplectic at the mere mention of the subject. noun
5. a person having or predisposed to apoplexy.
"screws can be apoplectic with rages."
"people can be apoplectic with angers."
"people can be apoplectic."
"fits can be apoplectic."
"seizures can be apoplectic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.