1. a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.
2. Chiefly British Dialect. pain or smart, as of a sore.
3. Obsolete. grief; trouble. verb (used with object)
4. to arouse anger or wrath in.
5. Chiefly British Dialect. to cause to smart; inflame. verb (used without object)
6. to become angry: He angers with little provocation.
"politicians can be anger by penalties."
"politicians can be anger."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.