1. an elevated place or structure, as a mound or platform, at which religious rites are performed or on which sacrifices are offered to gods, ancestors, etc.
2. Ecclesiastical. communion table.
3. (initial capital letter) Astronomy. the constellation Ara.
4. (in a dry dock) a ledge for supporting the feet of shorings. Idioms
5. lead to the altar, to marry: After a five-year courtship, he led her to the altar.
"frontals can be altar."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.