1. separate, apart, or isolated from others: I want to be alone.
2. to the exclusion of all others or all else: One cannot live by bread alone.
3. unique; unequaled; unexcelled: He is alone among his peers in devotion to duty. adverb
4. solitarily; solely: She prefers to live alone.
5. only; exclusively.
6. without aid or help: The baby let go of the side of the crib and stood alone. Idioms
7. leave alone, to allow (someone) to be by himself o
"people can be alone in things."
"people can be alone with people."
"people can be alone in houses."
"places can be alone in things."
"people can be alone in rooms."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.