1. a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
2. a less costly metal mixed with a more valuable one.
3. standard; quality; fineness.
4. admixture, as of good with evil.
5. anything added that serves to reduce quality or purity. verb (used with object)
6. to mix (metals or metal with nonmetal) so as to form an alloy.
7. to reduce in value by an admixture of a less costly metal.
8. to de
"pipes can be alloy."
"materials can be alloy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.