1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial. adjective
5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.
6. belonging or relating to aliens: alien property.
7. unlike one's own; strange;
"concepts can be alien to people."
"nothings can be alien to places."
"episodes can be alien to affairs."
"concepts can be alien to places."
"worlds can be alien to people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.