1. a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension; fright.
2. any sound, outcry, or information intended to warn of approaching danger: Paul Revere raced through the countryside raising the alarm that the British were coming.
3. an automatic device that serves to call attention, to rouse from sleep, or to warn of fire, smoke, an intruder, etc.
4. a warning sound; signal for attention.
5. Animal Behavior. any sound, outcry, chemical discharge, ac
"monarchies can be alarm."
"systems can be alarm."
"states can be alarm."
"places can be alarm."
"people can be alarm."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.