1. open to a free current of fresh air; breezy: airy rooms.
2. consisting of or having the character of air; immaterial: airy phantoms.
3. light in appearance; thin: airy garments.
4. light in manner; sprightly; lively: airy songs.
5. light in movement; graceful; delicate: an airy step.
6. light as air; unsubstantial; unreal; imaginary: airy dreams.
7. visionary; speculative.
8. performed in the air; aerial. 9. lofty; high in the air. 10. p
"places can be airy in spites."
"interiors can be airy in styles."
"houses can be airy with doors."
"bedrooms can be airy in furnitures."
"bedrooms can be airy in designs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.