1. a system for transporting persons or cargo by aircraft, especially in an emergency.
2. the persons or cargo so transported.
3. the act or process of transporting such a load.
4. a pump for raising liquids by the pressure of air forced into the pump chamber. verb (used with object)
5. to transport (persons or cargo) by airlift. adjective
6. of or relating to an airlift or airlifts: to increase the army's airlift capacity.
"supplies can be airlifting."
"people can be airlifting."
"paratrooperses can be airlifting."
"cobalts can be airlifting."
"peacekeeperses can be airlifting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.