1. a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
2. a stir in the atmosphere; a light breeze.
3. overhead space; sky: The planes filled the air.
4. circulation; publication; publicity: to give air to one's theories.
5. the general character or complexion of anything; appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
6. the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air
"criticisms can be aired."
"ads can be aired."
"wards can be aired."
"videotapes can be aired."
"repertories can be aired."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.