1. to provide support for or relief to; help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
2. to promote the progress or accomplishment of; facilitate. verb (used without object)
3. to give help or assistance. noun
4. help or support; assistance.
5. a person or thing that aids or furnishes assistance; helper; auxiliary.
6. aids, Manège. Also called natural aids. the means by which a rider communicates with and controls a horse, as the hands, legs, voice, and
"treasurers can be aiding."
"breaches can be aiding."
"recoveries can be aiding."
"firms can be aiding."
"counsellings can be aiding."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.