1. to provide support for or relief to; help: to aid the homeless victims of the fire.
2. to promote the progress or accomplishment of; facilitate. verb (used without object)
3. to give help or assistance. noun
4. help or support; assistance.
5. a person or thing that aids or furnishes assistance; helper; auxiliary.
6. aids, Manège. Also called natural aids. the means by which a rider communicates with and controls a horse, as the hands, legs, voice, and
"turnovers can be aided by trades."
"places can be aided by wineskins."
"people can be aided by enemies."
"moves can be aided by values."
"moves can be aided by tradings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.