1. in or to the front; in advance of; before: Walk ahead of us.
2. in a forward direction; onward; forward: The line of cars moved ahead slowly.
3. into or for the future: Plan ahead.
4. so as to register a later time: to set the clock ahead.
5. at or to a different time, either earlier or later: to push a deadline ahead one day from Tuesday to Monday; to push a deadline ahead one day from Tuesday to Wednesday.
6. onward toward success; to a more advantageous position
"places can be ahead of deadlines."
"people can be ahead of people."
"places can be ahead of places."
"places can be ahead in minutes."
"cargoes can be ahead of deadlines."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.