1. to move or force into violent, irregular action: The hurricane winds agitated the sea.
2. to shake or move briskly: The machine agitated the mixture.
3. to move to and fro; impart regular motion to.
4. to disturb or excite emotionally; arouse; perturb: a crowd agitated to a frenzy by impassioned oratory; a man agitated by disquieting news.
5. to call attention to by speech or writing; discuss; debate: to agitate the question.
"farmers can be agitating for prices."
"workers can be agitating for rises."
"supporters can be agitating in streets."
"supporters can be agitating in bids."
"people can be agitating for people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.