1. an organization, company, or bureau that provides some service for another: a welfare agency.
2. a company having a franchise to represent another.
3. a governmental bureau, or an office that represents it.
4. the place of business of an agent.
5. Indian agency.
6. an administrative division of a government.
7. the duty or function of an agent.
8. the relationship between a principal and his or her agent. 9. the state of being in action or of exerting po
"roles can be agency."
"capacities can be agency."
"arrangements can be agency."
"vessels can be agency."
"staffs can be agency."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.