1. having lived or existed long; of advanced age; old: an aged man; an aged tree.
2. pertaining to or characteristic of old age: aged wrinkles.
3. of the age of: a man aged 40 years.
4. brought to maturity or mellowness, as wine, cheese, or wood: aged whiskey.
5. Physical Geography. old; approaching the state of peneplain. noun
6. (used with a plural verb) old people collectively (usually preceded by the): We must have improved medical care for the aged.
"people can be aged in footages."
"people can be aged in appearances."
"patients can be aged in/at/on years."
"people can be aged."
"twos can be aged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.