1. to be able to do, manage, or bear without serious consequence or adverse effect: The country can't afford another drought.
2. to be able to meet the expense of; have or be able to spare the price of: Can we afford a trip to Europe this year? The city can easily afford to repair the street.
3. to be able to give or spare: He can't afford the loss of a day.
4. to furnish; supply: The transaction afforded him a good profit.
5. to be capable of yielding or
"views can be affording."
"margins can be affording."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.