1. to fasten, join, or attach (usually followed by to): to affix stamps to a letter.
2. to put or add on; append: to affix a signature to a contract.
3. to impress (a seal or stamp).
4. to attach (blame, reproach, ridicule, etc.). noun
5. something that is joined or attached.
6. Grammar. a bound inflectional or derivational element, as a prefix, infix, or suffix, added to a base or stem to form a fresh stem or a word, as -ed added to want to form wanted, o
"flowers can be affixing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.