1. of, in, or produced by the air: aerial currents.
2. inhabiting or frequenting the air: aerial creatures.
3. operating on a track or cable elevated above the ground: an aerial ski lift up the mountainside.
4. reaching far into the air; high; lofty: aerial spires.
5. partaking of the nature of air; airy.
6. unsubstantial; visionary: aerial fancies.
7. having a light and graceful beauty; ethereal: aerial music.
8. Biology. growing in the air, as the adventitio
"photographs can be aerial."
"photographies can be aerial."
"bombardments can be aerial."
"sprayings can be aerial."
"surveys can be aerial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.