1. of, giving, or containing advice: an advisory letter from a stockbroker.
2. having the power or duty to advise: an advisory council. noun, plural advisories.
3. a report on existing or predicted conditions, often with advice for dealing with them: an investment advisory.
4. an announcement or bulletin that serves to advise and usually warn the public, as of some potential hazard: a health advisory; a travelers' advisory.
5. an announcement from the U.S. National Weat
"committees can be advisory in natures."
"assemblies can be advisory in natures."
"committees can be advisory."
"services can be advisory."
"panels can be advisory."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.