1. a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.
2. a person, group, etc., that is an opponent in a contest; contestant.
3. the Adversary, the devil; Satan. adjective, Also, especially British, adversarial[ad-ver-sair-ee-uh l]/ˌæd vərˈsɛər i əl/
4. of or relating to an adversary.
5. involving adversaries, as plaintiff and defendant in a legal proceeding: an adversary trial.
"natures can be adversary."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.