1. an exciting or very unusual experience.
2. participation in exciting undertakings or enterprises: the spirit of adventure.
3. a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome.
4. a commercial or financial speculation of any kind; venture.
5. Obsolete. peril; danger; risk. chance; fortune; luck. verb (used with object), adventured, adventuring.
6. to risk or hazard.
7. to take the chance of; dare.
8. to venture to say or utter: to adventure an opini
"novels can be adventure."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.