1. to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
2. to bring into consideration or notice; suggest; propose: to advance reasons for a tax cut.
3. to improve; further: to advance one's interests.
4. to raise in rank; promote: The board of directors advanced him to president.
5. to raise in rate or amount; increase: to advance the price.
6. to bring forward in time; accelerate: to advance growth; to
"works can be advancing in easts."
"forces can be advancing for weeks."
"troops can be advancing into territories."
"troops can be advancing from guerrillas."
"rebels can be advancing on fronts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.