1. to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to: to admit a student to college.
2. to give right or means of entrance to: This ticket admits two people.
3. to permit to exercise a certain function or privilege: admitted to the bar.
4. to permit; allow.
5. to allow or concede as valid: to admit the force of an argument.
6. to acknowledge; confess: He admitted his guilt.
7. to grant in argument; concede: The fact is admitted. |
"members can be admitting."
"reports can be admitting."
"media can be admitting."
"groups can be admitting."
"firms can be admitting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.