1. to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to: to admit a student to college.
2. to give right or means of entrance to: This ticket admits two people.
3. to permit to exercise a certain function or privilege: admitted to the bar.
4. to permit; allow.
5. to allow or concede as valid: to admit the force of an argument.
6. to acknowledge; confess: He admitted his guilt.
7. to grant in argument; concede: The fact is admitted. |
"eras can be admit for taxes."
"eras can be admit for regulations."
"people can be admit."
"eras can be admit."
"people/places/organizations can be admit."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.