1. to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
2. to regard with wonder or surprise (usually used ironically or sarcastically): I admire your audacity. verb (used without object), admired, admiring.
3. to feel or express admiration.
4. Dialect. to take pleasure; like or desire: I would admire to go. Idioms
5. be admiring of, Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. to admire: He's admiring of his brother's farm.
"gardens can be admired by people."
"skills can be admired in societies."
"progresses can be admired in places."
"people can be admired in wests."
"people can be admired in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.