1. the office or jurisdiction of an admiral.
2. the officials or the department of state having charge of naval affairs, as in Great Britain.
3. a court dealing with maritime questions, offenses, etc.
4. maritime law.
5. the Admiralty, the official building, in London, of the British commissioners for naval affairs. adjective
6. of or relating to admiralty law.
"courts can be admiralty."
"benches can be admiralty."
"arrests can be admiralty."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.