1. to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
2. to bring into use or operation: to administer justice; to administer last rites.
3. to make application of; give: to administer medicine.
4. to supervise the formal taking of (an oath or the like).
5. Law. to manage or dispose of, as a decedent's estate by an executor or administrator or a trust estate by a trustee. verb (used without object)
6. to contribute
"people/places/organizations can be administer."
"nations can be administer."
"actions can be administer."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.