1. serving to help or assist; auxiliary.
2. Medicine/Medical. utilizing drugs, radiation therapy, or other means of supplemental treatment following cancer surgery. noun
3. a person or thing that aids or helps.
4. anything that aids in removing or preventing a disease, especially a substance added to a prescription to aid the effect of the main ingredient.
5. Immunology. a substance admixed with an immunogen in order to elicit a more marked immune response.
"therapies can be adjuvant."
"chemotherapies can be adjuvant."
"treatments can be adjuvant."
"acids can be adjuvant."
"systems can be adjuvant."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.