1. the act of adjusting; adaptation to a particular condition, position, or purpose.
2. the state of being adjusted; orderly relation of parts or elements.
3. a device, as a knob or lever, for adjusting: the adjustments on a television set.
4. the act of bringing something into conformity with external requirements: the adjustment of one's view of reality.
5. harmony achieved by modification or change of a position: They worked out an adjustment of their conflicting ideas.
"phases can be adjustment."
"sessions can be adjustment."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.