1. to declare or pronounce formally; decree: The will was adjudged void.
2. to award or assign judicially: The prize was adjudged to him.
3. to decide by a judicial opinion or sentence: to adjudge a case.
4. to sentence or condemn: He was adjudged to die.
5. to deem; consider; think: It was adjudged wise to avoid war.
"playings can be adjudged."
"legs can be adjudged."
"lbws can be adjudged."
"balls can be adjudged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.