1. to suspend the meeting of (a club, legislature, committee, etc.) to a future time, another place, or indefinitely: to adjourn the court.
2. to defer or postpone to a later time: They adjourned the meeting until the following Monday.
3. to defer or postpone (a matter) to a future meeting of the same body.
4. to defer or postpone (a matter) to some future time, either specified or not specified. verb (used without object)
5. to postpone, suspend, or transf
"presidents can be adjourn in/at/on dates."
"presidents can be adjourn."
"meetings can be adjourn."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.