1. coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
2. sticking fast; sticky; clinging.
3. Physics. of or relating to the molecular force that exists in the area of contact between unlike bodies and that acts to unite them. noun
4. a substance that causes something to adhere, as glue or rubber cement.
5. adhesive tape.
6. Philately. a postage stamp with a gummed back, as distinguished from one embossed or printed on an envelope or card.
"strips can be adhesive."
"ranges can be adhesive."
"properties can be adhesive."
"interactions can be adhesive."
"eggs can be adhesive."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.