1. to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
2. to show or express recognition or realization of: to acknowledge an acquaintance by nodding.
3. to recognize the authority, validity, or claims of: The students acknowledged the authority of the student council.
4. to show or express appreciation or gratitude for: to acknowledge a favor.
5. to indicate or make known t
"violations can be acknowledging."
"remarks can be acknowledging."
"people can be acknowledging."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.