1. to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
2. to show or express recognition or realization of: to acknowledge an acquaintance by nodding.
3. to recognize the authority, validity, or claims of: The students acknowledged the authority of the student council.
4. to show or express appreciation or gratitude for: to acknowledge a favor.
5. to indicate or make known t
"people can be acknowledge in ses."
"people can be acknowledge."
"dailies can be acknowledge."
"analysts can be acknowledge."
"notions can be acknowledge."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.