1. a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
2. a single spot or mark on a playing card or die.
3. Also called service ace. a placement made on a service. any placement. a serve that the opponent fails to touch. the point thus scored.
4. a fighter pilot credited with destroying a prescribed number or more of enemy aircraft, usually five, in combat.
5. a very skilled person; expert; adept: an ace at ta
"feet can be aced."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.