1. to be in agreement or harmony; agree. verb (used with object)
2. to make agree or correspond; adapt.
3. to grant; bestow: to accord due praise.
4. Archaic. to settle; reconcile. noun
5. proper relationship or proportion; harmony.
6. a harmonious union of sounds, colors, etc.
7. consent or concurrence of opinions or wills; agreement.
8. an international agreement; settlement of questions outstanding among nations. Idioms 9. of one's own accord
"models can be accord."
"analyses can be accord."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.