1. to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
2. to provide suitably; supply (usually followed by with): The officials were accommodated with seats toward the front of the room.
3. to lend money to: Can you accommodate him, or are you short of cash?
4. to provide with a room and sometimes with food.
5. to furnish with accommodations, as food and lodgings.
6. to have o
"thermaes can be accommodate."
"rooms can be accommodate."
"people can be accommodate."
"organisations can be accommodate."
"doors can be accommodate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.