1. happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
2. nonessential; incidental; subsidiary: accidental benefits.
3. Music. relating to or indicating sharps, flats, or naturals. noun
4. a nonessential or subsidiary circumstance, characteristic, or feature.
5. Music. a sign placed before a note indicating a chromatic alteration of its pitch.
"wires can be accidently."
"in.s can be accidently."
"fallings can be accidently."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.