1. happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
2. nonessential; incidental; subsidiary: accidental benefits.
3. Music. relating to or indicating sharps, flats, or naturals. noun
4. a nonessential or subsidiary circumstance, characteristic, or feature.
5. Music. a sign placed before a note indicating a chromatic alteration of its pitch.
"losses can be accidental in senses."
"everythings can be accidental in markets."
"deaths can be accidental."
"damages can be accidental."
"injuries can be accidental."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.