1. the ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use; admittance: They have access to the files.
2. the state or quality of being approachable: The house was difficult of access.
3. a way or means of approach: The only access to the house was a rough dirt road.
4. Theology. approach to God through Jesus Christ.
5. an attack or onset, as of a disease.
6. a sudden and strong emotional outburst.
8. public-access television. verb (used
"services can be access."
"users can be access."
"technologies can be access."
"systems can be access."
"handsets can be access."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.