1. thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
2. expressing a quality or characteristic apart from any specific object or instance, as justice, poverty, and speed.
3. theoretical; not applied or practical: abstract science.
4. difficult to understand; abstruse: abstract speculations.
5. Fine Arts. of or relating to the formal aspect of art, emphasizing lines, colors, generalized or geometrical forms, etc., especially
"thoughts can be abstract towards values."
"relationships can be abstract to points."
"regimes can be abstract to consequences."
"regimes can be abstract in concepts."
"questions can be abstract in lives."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.