1. free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
2. not mixed or adulterated; pure: absolute alcohol.
3. complete; outright: an absolute lie; an absolute denial.
4. free from restriction or limitation; not limited in any way: absolute command; absolute freedom.
5. unrestrained or unlimited by a constitution, counterbalancing group, etc., in the exercise of governmental power, especially when arbitrary or despotic: an absolute monarch.
6. viewed indep
"myths can be absolute in people."
"myths can be absolute in creatures."
"silences can be absolute for moments."
"selectivities can be absolute in tissues."
"rules can be absolute as plagues."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.