1. in or to a foreign country or countries: famous at home and abroad.
2. in or to another continent: Shall we go to Mexico or abroad this summer?
3. out of doors; from one place to another; about: No one was abroad in the noonday heat. The owl ventures abroad at night.
4. spread around; in circulation: Rumors of disaster are abroad.
5. broadly; widely; far and wide.
6. wide of the mark; in error. noun
7. a foreign land or lands: imports from abroad.
"trips can be abroad in/at/on years."
"strings can be abroad in years."
"operations can be abroad for treatments."
"taxes can be abroad for lendings."
"people can be abroad in/at/on years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.