1. Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
2. any of various surgical methods for terminating a pregnancy, especially during the first six months.
3. Also called spontaneous abortion. miscarriage (def 1).
4. an immature and nonviable fetus.
5. abortus (def 2).
6. any malformed or monstrous person, thing, etc.
7. Biology. the arrested development of an embryo or an organ at a more or less early stage.
8. the sto
"services can be abortion."
"foes can be abortion."
"technologies can be abortion."
"supports can be abortion."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.